Monday 3 February 2014

 
 
Roger's Solo Trip to New Zealand
 
 
 
 This is what I looked like when I was last on the other side of the world.
Roger as a VSO in Fiji in1967
 
"I do not believe it"
 
Below the reality now


Blog created today so family and friends can watch my progress without me having to contact you all individually. This is assuming that I will have enough time and energy to keep posting as I go. I don't think you should expect too much from me; just a few notes and photos.

At the moment I am getting over the ubiquitous terrible cold with long lasting hacking cough, so hoping I will be over it by the time I have to travel.

Dummy Run on Packing but a few decisions still to be made there.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea! You must be very IT savvy! I'm sure it was Gavin that did the IT bit and Linda that did the prose on theirs. We shall look forward to reading the odd post. Speak to you before you go, lucky thing. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that there are Medical Border Control Officers at all NZ airports that check for any coughing and spluttering passengers and put any that they find straight back on the plane to their point of origin?
    PS I would be happy to make an offer for your ticket.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did this. Now we can keep an eye on you from afar. Have an enjoyable and healthy trip. We look forward to sharing your experiences. Good luck. Regards
    Mike and RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs a great idea, and i'm with Fred about the coughing- just try not too look too much like a chicken cos bird flu's still rife in AP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family Elstob are looking forward to seeing you on the eve of your departure. Good Luck with the packing. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is that cough now? Just trying. Bon Voyage! Rosey

    ReplyDelete